My Unfinished & Invisible Publications

I was sorting out some of my old stuff including a pile of papers and journals from many years ago. I bumped into some of my writings and even publications that I had forgotten that I have ever written them. Some of this stuff was buried under huge piles of papers and I did not manage to publish. Nevertheless, I have published some of them that I have totally forgotten. For example, in 2002 I have published an article in ILISA newsletter with the following details:

Mansourian, Y. (2002). Library and Information Science Portals: A Selection of Subject Gateways of Librarians on the Web. ILISA Newsletter. Vol. 1, No. 5, pp. 23-27.

P.S. ILISA newsletter is published by Iranian Library and Information Science Association.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty