My Recent Workshops and Panels

During these days I was busy with running different workshops and participation in some research panels. Of course, meanwhile I was involved in my routine teaching and research activities at my university as well.
1. I had another workshop about the invisible web at Irandoc on last Wednesday and Thursday (2 and 3 May 2007). Twenty participants, who were mainly from different academic libraries in Tehran and other cities, took part in the workshop and I explored different aspects of the invisible web over this two-day workshop.
2. I also participated in a panel yesterday (6 May) about the role of Information Literacy in the development of Iran at Tehran International Book Fair.
3. I had a workshop about advanced method of web searching for students in the department of educational technology.
4. I will have a two-day workshop about the basics of Information Literacy at Irandoc in the near future.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty