PRHE


These days I am writing the first draft of my thesis since early morning to the late evening and after a day full of writing I like to browse the web for a few minutes as a break. This is quite funny; I research about the web, work with the web, write on the web, and take break by the web! The web is so informative and even a few minutes surfing of this huge ocean of information will provide you with a lot of interesting news. Sometimes we simply forget how amazing the web is and how lucky we are because of having the web. This is a great bonus for everyone. I am really happy that my PhD research is directly related to this fantastic phenomenon.
Anyway, I just came across another conference about the pedagogy in higher education. Like lifelong learning pedagogy is one of my favourite topics. I do not much about it and I would like to know more because I have always been fascinated by the educational aspects of my career as a librarian and my research as a web search researcher. I just keep posting new entries about different conferences. The first conference of the pedagogical research in higher education (PRHE) entitled “Pedagogical Research: Enhancing student success” will be held at the Liverpool Hope University. If you like to have more details please look at the website.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty