Content Accessibility


Since 1998 I have been interested in different methods that we can evaluate websites. I remember in 1999 I initially wanted to carry out my MA dissertation about the evaluation of library websites. However, I changed my idea later on and I did my dissertation about users’ satisfaction with the computerized information services. However, I remained interested about this topic. This link provides you with a good guideline about the assessment of ‘Content Accessibility’ as part of the evaluation of websites. Although this document has been published seven years ago, some of the fundamental aspects of it are still valid. Moreover, if you come across some points which are not valid anymore, it is good to see how the criteria for evaluation change over the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty