Departmental Club for Photography


I attended the first meeting of the Departmental Club/Society for photography in the Department of Information Studies in Sheffield. The club is going to be active in different aspects of photography including the way that we can share our ideas and photos and improve our skills of photography. We will soon have a weblog for the club with the photos that members will take or have already taken and like top share them with others. In today meeting each of us showed a photo that we have taken and explained why we like it. I also showed one of the recent photos that I have taken in Sheffield. Moreover, I mentioned this weblog and told the members of the club that I upload different photos to my weblog to make it more colourful and hopefully more interesting for the reader while there is no link between the contents of the entries and the photos next to them.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty