INF6350


Yesterday I delivered a lecture for MA students of librarianship and MSc. students of information management in the department. I was an invited lecturer for the sixth week of the module of INF6350, Access to Information Resources and Information Literacy. The lecture’s title was ‘Web Searching Behaviour: A Diagnostic Tool”. The lecture went very well. I tried to summarize my four years' journey from the 'invisible web' to 'information visibility' in a simple language. I don't know how successful I was in describing the research for the students but luckily they enthusiastically participated in an exercise which my supervisor and I had been designed to assess their search skills on the web in the light of the model that I developed in my PhD.

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty