Louis Pasteur

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Whether our efforts are, or not, favoured by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal: I have done what I could.

Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence.

There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.

I am utterly convinced that Science and Peace will triumph over Ignorance and War, that nations will eventually unite not to destroy but to edify, and that the future will belong to those who have done the most for the sake of suffering humanity.

In the fields of observation chance favours only the prepared mind. (Louis Pasteur)

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty