Inspirational Quotes 1

Since I have launched this weblog in 2005, or arguably in 2003, I always had a temptation to gather a collection of profound and thoughtful quotes here. However, for the sake of consistency in the weblog’s content, I always kepts my posts’ theme related to my research and teaching interests. Nevertheless, now I can not see any reason for not mentioning some inspirational quotes once in a while. Therefore, today I make a new category here and I call it “Inspirational Quotes”. I begin this new chapter by some insightful quotes from Helen Keller, the American author and educator who was blind and deaf (1880-1968):
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”
“Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” “No one has a right to consume happiness without producing it.”
“The highest result of education is tolerance.” “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”
“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

Popular posts from this blog

Web Search Efficacy

Doctoral Forum in Aberystwyth

Clusty